Monday 15 September 2008

Going Home

I'm back in Aber on Saturday to continue my education after a years absence. This time I will be undertaking an MSc in Environmental Monitoring and Analysis. Basically this is the process of looking at the planet, then telling people how messed-up it is. I'm kinda scared, because I know it will be a much heavier workload than my degree with little old me at the bottom of the class probabbly. However, they took me (must be desperate) and my fate for the next year is sealed.

In many ways it feels like i'm going home however, which is some comfort. Aberystwyth is a much more chilled out place than Northamptonshire dispite the gloomy climate. So I am truely looking foward to living there again. But perhaps not looking foward to how much it will cost!

No comments: