Saturday 1 November 2008

Indoors day on an outdoor day.

I hate this. Yesterday whilst on a street ride I wounded my ankle side-hopping off a bench on the promanade. I'm pretty sure its just a bad sprain and it wasn't too bad to begin with but now I can barely walk to the kitchen without grimaceing like a complete girl. What is worse is that my flat-mate, Rachel's Boyfriend is up for the week and I promised to take him riding out to Nant today. The weather is perfect - no wind, glorious sunshine and not too warm. But insted i'm stuck inside feeling sorry for myself on the interness like a complete recluse. I can't even get over the hill to Clarach and take some pics of the Down-hillers. I'm not even doing any work, because i'm too pissed off. Mind you, the ride yesterday was pretty good. I finally got over the castle drop and managed to clear the table at the skate park too, so it wasn't all bad. Will probabbly wrap up and go to the beach to read. Thats the nice thing about living on the front.




WHAT I'M LISTENING TO:

Air - Alone in Kyoto
Last Shaddow Puppets (The) - Meeting Place

No comments: